October 5, 2003
August 5, 2003
And yes, I know there is still plenty of room for improvement (GUI, Browser,
Buttons combos...) but I'm working on a new project
for the gp32 and it's very time consuming! Expect more news in some weeks...
July 19, 2003
WIP Release soon.... Eventually mmc5 bug for KOEI game corrected ! It was a really nasty bug...
July 14, 2003
WIP Found the origin of the crashing bug when loading state.
It's caused by the execution of unknown opcode -not implemented in the asm cpu emu-.
Those opcode shouldn't be executed, but there are! It's caused by the little loss of
synchronization during loadstate. I'll have to implemented the remaining opcodes and
it should fix the issue.
July 11, 2003
LJGP32 0.21 is available in the Download section.
- fixed crashed when entering menu by using "L"+"R" instead of "R"
- fixed crashed when sound resyncing (usually encountered at frameskip=0 and sound on)
- fixed some bad cache management in rom browser
- added mappers (in a hurry, not tested) : 34,40,41,42,43,44,45,255
- added "reset" function in GUI
- minor other changes & bug fixes...
July 8, 2003
LJGP32 0.2 is available in the Download section.
I finally decided to put 0.2 for download. It still has bugs, and not constant 60fps, but I need your feedback !
So please tell me what do you want for next release and what emulation bugs you notice!
Please not that due to big changes, your old saved state will perhaps not work in this version.
Some games are now to have broken save state (battletoads, ...) and I'll correct this later...
July 5, 2003
WIP Big bugs fixed in asm cpu core : rygar runs,battletoads too and some more. Still have some gfx pbs with KOEI games.
Screenshots are available!
A lots of new features... :
- preliminary zapper support : duck hunt is ok, operation wolf isn't...
- nestoy DB support.
- rom browser uses caches to speed up browsing.
- improved mapper support : 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,13,15,16,17,18,19,23,24,64,71,91
- autofire modes
- 2 "alternative" players mode : emulated pad can be changed in GUI (player 1,player 2,zapper).
- Improved fixed frameskipping (to solve the pb of blinking sprites not visible with odd frameskipping values).
- more ....
June 19, 2003
WIP Still have some bugs to fix, but now speed is near 100% (90-100%) in most
games and frameksip 0 if sound is off.
With sound on and frameskip 1 it's nearly perfect (100% speed most of the time).
June 14, 2003
WIP Seems the asm cpu core is pretty stable now... I'll do some massive checking
this weekend and update mappers support with nnnesterJ sources.
June 10, 2003
LJGP32 0.2 is on the way...I have a new cpu core in ASM(adapted from FCA).
Speed raised to 80% with it (frameksip=0, nosound).
But there are some bugs to correct first...
June 8, 2003
LJGP32 0.1beta is available in the Download section.
Little John GP32 uses parts of and inspired by ,
Little John NG (previous project of me)
Shatbox,Nofrendo from great Matt Conte www.baisoku.org,
Nester, NNNEsterJ, NesterDC nester.dranalli.com,
Nestopia sourceforge.net/projects/nestopia ,
Winlib from Don Miguel gp32.narod.ru,
File browser from Christian Nowak chn.roarvgm.com,
Mr.Spiv http://www.deadcoderssociety.tk and Darkfader http://darkfader.net/gp32/